Our client in Reston VA is immediately hiring for a Senior Subcontracts Administrator to join their growing team. This is a full time permanent role that pay will vary based on years of experience. Qualified candidates will have an interview scheduled within 48 hours of resume submission.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field and Five (5) or more years' experience in the preparation, administration and monitoring of subcontracts.
- In lieu of a degree, 9 years of relevant job experience will be considered as an allowable substitution.
- Experienced with Contracting Purchasing Systems Review.
- Previously developed, negotiated and administered purchase orders and subcontract agreements.
- Experience working with various contracts types including but not limited to: T&M, FFP, CPAF, CPFF, ID/IQ and BPA.
- This person will be responsible for leading subcontracting, acquisition planning, subcontractor performance management, agreement closeout in accordance with procurement requirements, government regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Perform subcontract close-out and supports final cost report submittal.
- Submit pre-award documents to subcontractors during the proposal process and completes accurate system entries.
- Solicit RFP's and issue delivery orders ensuring compliance.
- Issue and negotiate non-disclosure teaming and subcontract agreements.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.