Our client in McLean Virginia is immediately hiring for two Senior Level Subcontracts Admins to join their growing team. This is a full-time permanent role and pay will vary based on years of experience. Qualified candidates will have an interview scheduled within 48 hours of resume submission.
- 5+ years of Subcontracts or Procurement experience
- Full, cradle-to-grave Subcontracts experience; support pre-award (proposal phase) through contract closeout
- Must have the ability to negotiate a Subcontract and pricing
- Must have experience with CPSR
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Identify SOW expectations and be able to assist end user with development of this form or be able to write one for the requestor
- Absorbs guidance promptly and can logically apply minimum best practice throughout the Order process
- Must works well independently
- Can propose any alternatives to drive an expedited experience (think quickly outside the box)
- Ensures the appropriate data is captured within the request (SOW, Quote, POC info, Vendor ID, lcats, expectations etc, Cost Type- FFP, T&M, etc)
- Reviews service request in order to determine the appropriate Purchase Type (Job specific Subcontract, Blanket/TO, Purchase Agreement)
- Issues Order to Subcontractor upon Approval and pushes to Payables accordingly
- Creates a Draft Order for Subcontract Management Review, to include any additional due diligence required by the Sub or internal team, in support of prime contract requirements (COI, Bond, Certified Payroll, etc)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.