We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Work Location: Plano, TX.
Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Java certification is a plus.
- No C2C, No sponsorship
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking motivated, energetic Sr. Java Developers to join our team and work on Java based web applications. The successful candidates will be able to work independently with minimal supervision on various frontend, middleware and backend code.
- Review and understand software requirements, technical, and functional specification documents to develop and modify code as defined.
- Develop complex application business logic using Java and related technologies (JSP,GWT, MyFaces, MyBatis, Hibernate, Spring)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues as identified in prioritized backlog.
- Ability to figure out root cause when little to no documentation/logs are available on particular issue.
- 6-10 years developing Java web applications
- 6-10 years working with Oracle (advanced SQL skills)
- Ability to create/modify REST web services written in Java
- Team player with a 'get it done' attitude.
- Highly motivated selfstarter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn new ideas and concepts.
- Detail oriented and thorough.
- Exposure and willingness to learn new technologies such as AngularJS.
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Stash)
- Experience working with Perl/shell scripting.
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!