The SharePoint Developer/Administrator will develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint server portals. Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing SharePoint portals.
* Engages business stakeholders in value/process dialogue to develop requirements
* Mentors, helps business stakeholders become self-sufficient in collaboration technologies
* Develops solution documentation, flowcharts, layouts, design, diagrams, code
* Develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint server portals.
* Design, develop, and manage site content
* Create Custom Templates, Custom Web parts, custom Workflows in SharePoint designer / Visual studio
* Develop custom InfoPath forms using InfoPath designer and publishing the form templates onto SharePoint sites
* Developed and Deployed a Multi-Level Approval workflow attached to an InfoPath Form which triggers emails to the corresponding managers regarding the status of change which is used for the Business management process.
* Work with stakeholders to gather requirements.
* Work independently on complex, non-routine tasks - under limited supervision.
* Interact directly with end users and/or technical POCs to resolve SharePoint issues.
* Adhere to customer and DoD policies and guidelines such as, technical standards, security, and IT best practices.
- US citizenship is required
- Back ground check only although the candidate should be able to obtain federal security clearance.
- On site 5 days a week in Adelphi, MD.
- Security + certification
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an Information Systems related field
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in developing SharePoint
- Experienced capturing requirements and develop software solutions per stakeholders and IT Management;
- Be able to document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Experienced in architect, design, develop, implement, and maintain SharePoint
- Knowledge of migrating of content from various platforms into SharePoint both on-prem or online
- Responsible for customizing and developing SharePoint components, Web Parts, Discussion Boards, User Interface Design, Forms, and Lists
- Good experience in SharePoint Technologies - MOSS 2007, SharePoint server, Web Parts, Web Part Pages, Excel Calculation Services, Document Management
- Worked in different Functional areas including Collaboration, search, Enterprise Content Management (Document, Record & Web), Business Process and Forms (InfoPath Services & Excel Services), and Business Data Catalog for Business Intelligence
- Proficient in extending and customizing SharePoint
- Knowledge in OOB workflow, SPO features, templates
- Understanding of .NET web site development (C# and ASP.NET), MVC and Entity Framework
- Experience in PowerShell, Office 365 API, SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP)
- Follow Agile/ SCRUM methodologies
- Strong desire to succeed and do whatever is necessary to meet deadlines and client commitments.
- Proven team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills