Job Title: Sr. SharePoint Developer
Location: Oakland, CA 94612
Duration: 6 Months Contract To Hire
1-2 sentence description about the team and what the position does within your organization. TPMG Technical Support is a small group of business line developers who support collaborative application development efforts for the Finance community. This position will be focusing on SharePoint development, support, and migration efforts.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities
- Use bullet points to list the primary goals and objectives of the position for its overall contribution to the organization
- Client/end user support of all production SharePoint applications.
- Assist in the specifications gathering, development, documentation, and rollout of new SharePoint applications.
- Assist in the migration and re-development of applications from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online.
- Use bullet points to list the major areas covered by the position
- Assists in the development of new SharePoint Sites
- Assists in the support of production applications.
- Works closely with other developers to develop specifications, models, documentation, and implementation plan.
- Works closely with IT, business partners, and physicians to coordinate implementation of sites.
- Assists in the communication of results/recommendations to project sponsors, clients, and various senior level audiences including physicians.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of specific tools or skill sets
- Certification or license required
- 4+ years' experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- Experience in SharePoint administration
- InfoPath Experience
- Microsoft C#, ASP.NET, and Visual Studio
- Graphics/UI skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of interface design principles and best practices for information architecture, content organization, user-centric design, and site navigation patterns.
- Experience developing web parts, feature, solution packages, work-flows, templates, page layouts & master pages
Nice to haves
* Microsoft SQL 2012 Experience