1) Security Engineering
2) Threat Modeling
3) Cloud Security, Application Security, Containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
Today's Cyber Security Engineer (CSE) provides a secure design consultation and review for all projects and products within the company. The CSE is both a trusted advisor and advocate for protecting company assets. This is done through an active security policy, a simple engagement model, and people empowered to make a difference. Are you ready to join the Uncarrier as we redefine the rules of wireless?
* Act as a trusted technical security advisor to all levels of the organization for a variety of information security projects that arise from current business and technological developments
* Ability to assess risks and provide innovative countermeasures and solutions that appropriately balance security and business objectives
* Experience controlling the threat surface area, identifying attack vectors, vulnerabilities and establishing appropriate controls. Can build a threat model for the systems in focus.
* Evaluation & assessment of compliance to a regulation, law or policy using industry standard methodologies (NIST, PCI, CPNI, SOX, etc.) in an enterprise environment
INTERNAL TOOL SKILLS
* Demonstrated experience in evaluating, recommending, and implementing commercial hardware and software security products to augment and enhance the Company enterprise security program
* Ability to learn a new technology and drive it from ideation through deployment and integration to fully automated and operationalized
* Ability to automate basic integration, data collection, scripting and reporting tasks via secure coding standards
* Experience in implementing or operating two or more security related technologies: Application Security Scanners, Certificate Management, Remote Connection, Network Protection, Data Loss Prevention, File Integrity Monitoring, Security Auditing & Logging, and Vulnerability Management
* Experience supporting network, operating system, database, application or data layers across multiple platforms and technologies
* Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, communicate delivery expectations, and meet deadlines
* Ability to work with business and technology teams to influence and educate for sound security structure and repeatable processes
* Innovate and solve problems independently, find the best solution and present that to your partners
* Know your limits and use resources and the team to improve solutions presented
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* 7+ years of IT infrastructure proficiency and experience that could include one or more years of experience in: Encryption, Tokenization, Forensics/eDiscovery, Penetration Testing, Firewalls (static, WAF), Proxies, Gateways, Routers, VPN, Application Security SAST/DAST, cloud (XaaS), database, big data, telecom, mobile network, etc.
* 5+ years information security experience preferred
* Proven ability to assess, influence, recommend, deploy and integrate Information Security solutions
* Foundational understanding of several enterprise environment technologies, security domains, or telecommunications infrastructure and architecture
* Familiarity with current legal and regulatory requirements around information security and privacy, including PCI, SOX, CPNI, etc
* CISSP, CEH, CISM, CISA, CIPP, and a computer science background preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.