Cobham is seeking a Electrical Engineer Sr., RF Microwave Subsystems. In this position you will work in a highly motivated team environment to design and develop advanced miniature microwave and millimeter wave subsystems and components. Applications include missile front ends, radar receivers and communication transceivers.
- Develop a variety of microwave and millimeter wave circuits, including amplifiers, filters, frequency multipliers, high power limiters, oscillators, switches, mixers, etc., as required to support subsystem activities.
- Design and develop multi-function microwave integrated circuits (MICs) modules and CCAs.
- Work in multi-disciplined project teams through development programs.
- Achieve technical compliance within schedule and budget, and assist in generating technical proposals.
- Provide cost inputs for both recurring and non-recurring engineering.