The Marketing Operations Sr. Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of all of our current and evolving marketing channels. The Sr. Project Manager will ensure that for each project, the pm creates and manages the project plan, including the project charter, business requirements document, timeline and milestones, oversee roles and responsibilities and document all aspects of the specific project. Working closely with the marketing stakeholder and other team members to make sure that the project scope and direction stays align with the project goals and marketing values while keeping the project moving along throughout its life cycle.
• The Sr. project manager will manage and prioritize his/her marketing projects
• Helps develop and oversee project initiation process and workflow tools.
• Assist in resource management of functional teams; copy, creative, digital, studios, social media
• Weekly reporting to Director of all project status and risks.
• Document the project objectives, goals and expectations based on conversations with the executive sponsor, stakeholders and other team members.
• Advanced multitasking and prioritization of projects based off of department goals and business needs
• Collaborates with Clinical Marketing, Marketing Services and requesters to define, document, communicate and implement assigned project requirements.
• Manages activities and time of project staff and/or vendors, ensures project progress stays on schedule and within budget.
• Manages day-to-day project workflow.
• Outlines work plans and assigns activities.
• Prepares, maintains and distributes project status reports.
• Educate requesters on brand unity, approach and guidelines
• Responsible for creating and implementing process to alleviate miscommunications between outliers and functioning teams for projects
• Responsible for managing and delivering marketing programs/campaigns to support the growth and expansion of company products and services
• Performs related duties, as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related field, required.
• Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible project management experience, required.
• PMP/agile training/certificate, required.
• Working knowledge of Workfront project management software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong relationship building, analytic, planning and communication skills, required.
• Ability to maintain schedules and work towards deadlines.
• Other skills: coaching, supervision, staffing, process improvement, performance management.
management skills, Agency, Workfront, Basecamp, vendor management, Agile, campaign management, campaign execution, Marketing Operations, Project Management
Top Skills Details:
1)Agency Experience - Candidates must have agency (Internal or External, Large or Boutique) experience working on Digital, Marketing and Communications projects. The right candidate will understand the inner workings of Marketing; Content, Analytics, and Creative and how to bring them together to deliver for a customer (Internal or External).
2)Management Experience - The ideal candidate has 7+ years of Project Management experience. Candidates will be asked to manage and mentor 3 other Jr. Project Managers in addition to managing process, projects and external vendors. Organized and the right cultural fit from a people management perspective will be very important. Candidates do NOT need a PMP or CSM. We are not looking for an IT or SDLC project manager. This role is more operational in nature.
3)Tools Experience - (*Preferred not a must*) Workfront or Basecamp experience is preferred. Keep in mind, candidates with tools experience will get first look. Implementing, writing process, socializing the tool internally will be key critical to the Agency and tool's success.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.