Our client is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Our client operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Our client offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
What do we do:
Our client is first and foremost a technology company. We are powered by cutting-edge tech created by our small agile teams using the latest tools and technologies under our highly analytical, forward thinking, and open-minded leadership. As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, we challenge ourselves by improving our new fully responsive NodeJS cloud commerce platform, Elasticsearch engine, and deep data science capabilities while building the best-in-class retail manufacturing and supply chain technologies. Our tech teams work together to revolutionize data science and engineering initiatives, provide highly scalable real-time and streaming platforms, and create secure e-commerce and in-stadium fan experience products. Our own e-commerce platform transacts in over 190 countries, 17 languages, and 14 currencies. Our motto is “#GSD”—get stuff done—and we do just that. If you want to be at the nexus of sports, commerce, and technology, come be a part of our industry-leading team here at Tech.
*Primary Purpose :
Play a pivotal role, by partnering with leadership, building out and managing a program to guide the transformation to the next level of the growth plan
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive all aspects of program management (planning, data gathering, analysis, communication, risk management, and mitigation, status tracking and reporting, implementation, monitoring, and execution.
• Partner with leadership to identify and solve cross-functional challenges.
• Partner with team leads to extend SDLC framework and disciplines to support growing tech org.
• Influence and collaborate across product, engineering, infrastructure, security, legal, compliance, and finance to effectively build commitment with delivery teams. Ensure alignment within the program and leadership.
• Lead scheduling at the task level as needed, with overall accountability at the program level.
• Develop processes to support audit/compliance requirements. Build consensus across teams and improve processes.
• Effectively establish and track program metrics, clearly communicate program plans as well as risks and issues to all stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 7+ years of experience relevant program or project management experience driving complex programs.
• Experience successfully delivering transformative programs for growing tech organizations and or, managing mergers/acquisitions.
• Experience collaborating with teams geographically dispersed and on different operating cadences.
• Experience identifying and resolving complex issues assumes leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - a solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
• Strategic orientation able to analyze, assess and mitigate risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and anticipate and navigate scenarios in a complex business environment
• Experience implementing and maintaining in rapid growth, complex environments
• Excels in conflict resolution and people management.
• Proficiency with tools in agile development (Atlassian product suite, Jira, Portfolio, Big Picture, Confluence, Collaboration apps—like Slack or Office 365, etc...).
• Shown proficiency in Scrum Agile software development, iterative development, release processes, and audit/compliance management.
• Work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment, knowing when to call out issues and prioritize resolution.
• Ability to lead both vertically and horizontally in a global organization.
• Ability to develop and share standard methodologies across the team.
• Excellent oral and written communication with a strong ability to influence and partner with stakeholders across multiple organizations to ensure alignment, mitigate risks, manage competing priorities
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent required.
• Nice to have e-commerce/Retail industry experience.
dynamics 365, program manager, portfolio manager, project manager, change management
Top Skills Details:
1. 7+ years of experience in relevant program or project management experience driving complex programs.
2. Drive all aspects of program management (planning, data gathering, analysis, communication, risk management, and mitigation, status tracking and reporting, implementation, monitoring, and execution.
3. Develop processes to support audit/compliance requirements.
4. Build consensus across teams and improve processes.
**currently implementing dynamics 365, this experience would be extremely beneficial
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Our client is currently transitioning from tart up to enterprise, we need someone that has this experience to help lay the foundation and improve the communication cross-functionally.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.