Sr. Program Manager-Salesforce needed for a full-time, staff opportunity with Yoh in New York, NY
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Experience as a Salesforce Team Leader
- Experience working with field Sales Teams
- Knowledge of Salesforce Ecosystem
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leading Salesforce Teams to deliver client projects using both our offshore team and onshore consultants.
- Work closely with field sales team to identify, shape, estimate and close Salesforce Projects.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Ecosystem and all component projects
- Work with sales team to uncover, qualify, and assist in closing project work
- Client project estimate & proposal creation, work with Practice Manager creating project estimates
- Management of client engagements-responsible for overseeing delivery of client projects
- Internal resource trainings-training and certifying billable technical and functional resource
- Candidate screening-working with recruiting team to ensure submitted candidates are viable
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Certified Salesforce Solutions Architects
- Ability to engage multiple clients
- Resource management, ability to manage remote and onshore resources
- Experience as a technology advisor for clients
- Project management experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- A Bachelor's Degree Or Masters in Computer Science
What's In It For You? Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base salary, a bonus plan, 401k plus company match, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, and paid time off.
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
* Visual Acuity, balancing, stooping, reaching, walking, manual dexterity, grasping, feeling, hearing, talking.
* Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
* Ability to read complex documents in the English language
* Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
* Ability to write complex documents in the English language
* Capacity to express thoughts orally
Yoh is all in and ready to go. We deliver immediate critical talent search and outsourced and managed services. That means we match the best to the best and leave the rest to the rest. It also means providing unmatched service to our clients and employees. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and operate out of more than 75 locations. Pretty big, right? Well, at almost half a billion in sales, we are one of the largest talent and outsourcing providers in the US. So are you ready? At Yoh, we're excited about what we do, how we do it and most of all, where we're headed - together. And we'd love for you to join us. Find out more at www.yoh.com.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Diversity, and Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity: Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].