Seeking senior product manager with experience on software development projects from inception to completion in an agile environment.
* Understand markets, competition, and client/user requirements in depth
* Define and articulate guidelines, expectations, goals, and success metrics for our product
* Take accountability for the performance of your work
* Collaborate closely with the Product Design and Engineering teams to drive the execution of the product and development team
* 5+ years of experience in a product management, engineering, or technology strategy role
* Experience creating strategic product roadmaps from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams
* Experience driving a product vision and go-to-market strategy
* Ability to independently execute instructions with great attention to detail
* Linear, logical thinking, the ability to resolve complex issues into manageable components
* Strong quantitative, analytic, and problem-solving skills
* Resourceful self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
*Experience launching a new software product.
*Experience of managing the same product for over 2 years.
*Two years of experience with a two sided marketplace product.
*PM experience with at least 2 different companies.
*PM experience within a growing PM organization. (For instance, being second PM in an org. and the org grew to 5 PMs.)
*2 years of experience working within an agile environment. Build, measure, learn. Continues Deployment, or min. every two weeks releases.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.