Acara Solutions is looking for a Sr. Paid Search Manager to join its marketing and technology client in Orchard Park, NY.
The Sr. Paid Search Manager would be responsible for leading paid search strategy and campaign execution for a variety of assigned client accounts in a fast-paced, and results-oriented environment. The Sr. Paid Search Manager will also commonly execute Google Display Network campaigns, YouTube campaigns, and some limited paid social campaigns (if interested!).
This person would be responsible for leading and growing client relationships, establishing trust and delivering on client goals. As well as, developing strategy and tactics based on key understandings of his/her clients’ business objectives.
Paid Search Campaign Management:
● Develops planning strategy based on keyword research and search volume data
● Selects appropriate paid search engine, SEM tactics and campaign objectives based on client goals
● Develops keywords and creative ad strategy based on client feedback
● Develops presentation materials for client review and adapts/finalizes based on feedback
● Ensures campaign tracking, audience building, and billing is setup prior to campaign launch
● Works with Creative team (as necessary) on banner ad development to ensure creative is delivered to spec and supports media strategy
● Works with Analytics and Ad Ops team for any tagging/reporting requirements
● Executes campaign reporting activities based on agreed upon cadence
● Draws critical analysis from data and makes specific recommendations to optimize and improve campaign performance
● Manages campaign execution from start to finish
● Supports the needs of Director of Search and other senior leadership
Client Relationship Management:
● Act as account lead in maintaining and growing successful client relationships
● Lead client meetings and presentations
● Works closely with Google Agency representatives to develop productive working relationships that drive results for clients
● Stays up-to-date on paid search landscape to learn about relevant offerings, new products, and trends