REMOTE - but must be local to Tri-State NYC to sometimes be onsite.
NO Third party candidates - candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Our client, an international law firm in midtown Manhattan, is looking to hire a Network Engineer on a full time basis.
This person will be responsible for network engineering, design, implementation, and third level support of technologies such as Cisco routers and switches including Nexus line, Palo Alto and ASA firewalls, Cisco ISE, NetScaler and F5 load balancers, and Cisco wireless controllers.
The main routing protocol is BGP. This person will be doing heavy Cisco IOS code upgrades, complex routing and switching configurations and support, Palo Alto and ASA firewall configurations and troubleshooting, and Cisco ISE maintenance.
Some key initiatives for 2020 include upgrading their Citrix Netscaler load balancers to a virtual version of Netscaler (SDX) and rolling out Cisco ISE.
Candidates should have some experience with cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
Top Skills Details:
- Candidates must have at least 4-5 years of Cisco network engineering experience including experience doing code upgrades, router and switch configurations and troubleshooting, and strong implementation experience.
- Candidates should have strong experience with BGP routing protocol including route manipulation and experience with Nexus switches.
- Candidates must have some experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Palo Alto or ASA firewalls.
- Experience with Citrix Netscaler for load balancing would be ideal because the firm is upgrading to a virtual version of Netscaler (SDX)
- Candidates should have experience with Cisco wireless technology.
- Any experience with Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine) for endpoint and infrastructure security is a plus.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.