*Must be a U.S. Citizen*
Our client in Radford, Virginia is looking to bring on a Senior Network Administrator to assist them with the maintenance of their current infrastructure as well as help with the rapid expansion they are expecting in the following years.
Interested candidates should have the following experience:
1. 5+ yrs Network engineering, 5+ Cisco switching and routing experience.
- This means senior level experience with installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining and enterprise level or datacenter environment network devices - across routing and switching. They do mostly routing here so this person needs to know what the routing protocols are!
- They have Nexus (7K, 5K, 2K) in their environment so this experience would be a huge plus.
-Looking for someone with experience maintaining their LAN would be a huge plus as well.
2. 3+ yrs install, admin and maintenance of Firewall clusters
- This can be across different products but they currently have all Palo Alto firewalls in their environment (Cisco 6500 line, Cisco ASA firewalls, Juniper Firewalls)
3. Experience with load balancing
-installing, configuring, maintaining in enterprise environment
-experience with F5 load balancers would be a huge plus!
4. Active or expired CCNP or CCNA with 10+ years is acceptable.
They will consider senior candidates without certifications but they will expect them to obtain this eventually.
Huge plus would be having any type of automation experience with Ansible or PowerShell scripting experience.
Huge plus - having STIGing experience!
**Must have an active Interim Secret Clearance**
**Must obtain a Security + CE prior to starting**
Duration: 5 year DoD contract
Location: Must sit onsite in Radford, Virginia
*Interested candidates should respond with their most up to date resume including all of their relevant experience as well as the best number to be reached*
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.