About the Position:
We are seeking a talented Sr. Mobile Developer to lead a team of engineers to manage current and future mobile development initiatives. This individual will provide input and support for, and performs full mobile application life cycle activities, participate in designing, planning and testing of mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will possess 5-8 years of experience and will have a wide range of knowledge and support for mobile applications development, integration, and maintenance. This person should be very comfortable collaborating closely with other business stakeholders, including Development Operations, Project and Product Management, UX/UI, and Customer Service in order to deliver innovative, timely, robust, and winning mobile products to the market.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Experienced in native enterprise and commercial Android development
- Well versed in Android app life cycle
- Android Java programming experience
- Experienced in actually publishing mobile apps to the Google Play Store
- Experience working with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Strong understanding UX/UI techniques specifically for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Broad knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with Swift/Objective-C
- Proven app development experience with modern techniques for iOS
- Solid understanding of MVC / MVVM paradigms and Cocoa Touch design patterns
- Experience with advanced animations and transitions using Core Animation, UIKit Dynamic
- Strong understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines: UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Location, Apple Push Notification Service, etc.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experienced in actually publishing mobile apps to Apple App Store
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years as a mobile developer, delivering software on both iOS and Android platforms
- 1-2 years of experience as Team Lead for dual-platform mobile development team
- 1-2 years of hands-on working experience in iOS Swift, Android and Hybrid apps development
- Hands-on working experience in native mobile app development
- Hands-on working experience REST APIs.
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Passion for writing code that is clearly organized, well documented, and efficient
- Experience integrating mobile application with back-end applications
- Demonstrate an understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Possess unique critical thinking and problem-solving skills to help resolve system and clients' issues
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to upkeep in fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with all levels of management and motivate the engineers that report into you
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.