Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the right candidate will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the role, promoting our company and that of our valued clients. We're looking for an experienced manager of people, someone that can inspire others, taking our brand strategy and creative to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural, trained eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences. Successful candidates will be proficient in:
* Building, leading, and evaluating the work of the creative team across all mediums
* Spearheading and managing design and interactive strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing brand strategy, digital, compelling content, and technology
* Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
* Designing marketing campaigns that translate business objectives into clear and motivating creative strategies
* Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
If you're passionate about people, thrive in a collaborative culture, possess a strong creative vision, with proficient design and authority of the creative process, and understands how to advance business objectives, you're right for this role.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, photographers and videographers in the strategic development of deliverables
* Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating across the department, including but not limited to, digital, content, events, proposals and research
* Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
* Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
* Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
* Pitch/present, and/or oversee presentation of final concepts to executives/leaders/SMEs, and obtain buy-in/approvals for deliverables
* Travel required.
Required Education and/or Experience:
* 10+ years of related experience including creative direction in an agency or corporate setting; with proven experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision to overseeing creative development through production on time and budget
* Understanding of and experience with developing integrated creative across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
* Proven experience with concept development, pitching, design, and production
* Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent; including a minimum of 7+ years of people management experience
* Strong creative vision with project management experience, with a focus on creative direction
* A creative yet practical mind; able to turn an idea/concept into practical application
* BS/BA in design, marketing or relevant field
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Quality as job one. Considers quality a priority over simply getting things done.
* Self-direction. Self-motivated and self-initiate new assignments and challenges, seeking out influencers and the knowledge they need to achieve their goals and progress to the next level.
* Fearless decision-making. Steps up and make decisions when it's necessary. Not afraid to make a mistake in an effort to reach for innovative solutions.
* Skills development. Strong desire to consistently improve/expand skills to become even better. Grow personally to help the team and company grow.
* Desire for input. Seeks to understand what's expected and secures regular feedback for motivation and develop new ideas/ways of working.
* Cool under pressure. Confidence to calmly analyze situations and solve problems, even when the deadline is quickly approaching. Know when to compromise and when to stand firm.
* Effective people skills. Values and understands how to nurture professional relationships, build bridges to expand organizational network.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.