Aerotek's client is seeking a Sr. Marketing & Research Analyst to immediately join their growing team. This is a full time permanent role and pay will vary based on experience. Qualified Candidates will have an interview scheduled within 48 hours of resume submission.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, business, IT, or related quantitative field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Research, and Campaign Management
- Proficiency in SQL, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and various analytic tools
- This team member will be responsible for marketing analytics, campaign targeting strategy, and all marketing research efforts.
- The marketing research responsibilities will include developing, executing, and evaluating various research projects to facilitate planning and decision-making.
- Targeting responsibilities will include requirements development, coordination with BI, and quality control review of BI deliverables.
- The analyst will also explore and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, develop data mining insights, and apply this intelligence to drive strategies to meet product/revenue/member engagement goals.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.