Job Title: Sr. Identity Systems Engineer
Work Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Direct Hire
Education/Experience Required: 5 yrs experience + 4-year degree in computer science
- Performs hands on support and implementations of IAM solutions across multiple platforms as required
- Provide expert advice and assistance relating to all aspects of identity to broader IT, BU, and International teams, while communicating concepts of IAM to a broad range of audiences inside and outside of the team
- Gather and document technical requirements needed for integration with IDM, Access Manager, Privileged Access Services etc.
- Collaborate closely with the various global Security, Information Technology, BU, and application teams to insure IAM tools, configurations, and industry best practices are implemented uniformly across the enterprise
- Frequently evaluate IAM technologies and service ensuring leadership is aware of the current IDM industry landscape
- Create and maintain technical documentation such as SOPs, design documents, operational drawings, manuals, etc.
- Stays current on latest technologies and trends
- Participate in On-Call rotation
- Perform additional work as requested
- Provide lite project management duties as needed and where required.
- Enhances information competence by answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members
- Maintains an understanding of key Business Unit initiatives to provide effective Identity services and solutions
- Provide escalation leadership and support when needed for AD, Messaging, O365, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.