Sr. IT AuditorCompensation:
$70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
To apply to this role directly please send resumes to Chelsea Treat at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly
on application and infrastructure security.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Risk Assessment; including identifying areas where business units should consider
additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
• Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems,
applications and IT processes.
Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees. These include:
• IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and financials), including evaluating if
security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated.
• Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test
compliance with those controls. Coordinate with Sox teams as applicable.
• Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change
management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to
ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
• Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness,
(including for risk assessments). Ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to
provide business insights or for continuous auditing.
• Conduct audits or lead audit teams in operational / financial audits.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science
- 2+ of experience (public preferred)
- CPA/CISA/CIA Certifcation (preferred but not required)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$70,000.00 - $90,000.00 /Year