QuantumWork was founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering innovative solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. Our mission is to intelligently organization talent data to match all forms of work to all forms of talent while providing data-driven insights. Our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative technology, products, and services. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth, and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
- Work closely with other participants in the team: product manager, developers (internals and externals), testers, designers, data scientists, etc.
- Work closely with product team to design, implement and deploy systems to support and scale our growing user base
- Create the processes that are right for the team, and make sure they’re followed.
- Provide thought leadership around process, tooling and systems. We benefit by more knowledge and learning how others solve problems. You would feel excited to bring in new ways of solving problems.
- Improve and help maintain existing systems. Friction in the development process slows us down and has a large opportunity cost. We see value in taking time to create maintainable systems and remove hurdles from the development process.
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code.
- 5+ years of software development experience designing and managing complex web-based
- applications, with a focus on picking the right tool for the job.
- 3+ years of fullstack engineering experience including front-end development (preferably with React
- framework), API design and implementation, and data store integration to SQL / NoSQL databases.
- Experience writing and reading RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs
- Proficient with Automated Testing and Continuous Integration using tools like Selenium, Jest,
- Jasmine, Mocha or comparable testing framework.
- Experience in SQL, relational databases, database concepts, dimensional modeling, and database design
- Significant production-level experience with React and Node, required
- Experience with AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, RDS, Cognito, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFront), strongly
- Experience with ElasticSearch, strongly desired
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience in related modern technologies/frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as CircleCI
- Developed internal or open source tools that helped your team decrease friction in development process and move faster with more confidence
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Understands testing, monitoring and running a production software system
- An appreciation for the importance to strike a balance between getting code out quickly and following best practices. We move fast, but we like to build good software and manage risk carefully.
- Excellent communicator: you’re comfortable explaining technical problems in person and in writing.
- You think about the end-user when you develop and care deeply about how your work will be received by it's intended audience and you strive to create great code that works seamlessly.
- Forward thinking in how you develop and build solutions that take into consideration issues of scaling and growth. You build for both the immediate need and also ensure that your code is robust for further long-term expansion.
- Required: Bachelors in Computer Science or Similar
- Preferred: Masters in Computer Science or Similar
QuantumWork is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059