Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
$85000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Robert Half is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst that has had experience working closely with c-level executives, presenting to the board, creating dashboards and reports and also the ability to explain the data in an confident, articulate manner. Reporting to the Director of FP&A, this role delivers automation and data visualization supporting the business and enabling data consumption for deeper analysis and insights. Partnering with the FP&A team, this role enables strategic business decisions by delivering timely data-driven insight. This candidate should be very strong in Excel, tech-savvy, have strong business acumen, and feel confident providing insights and feedback to various groups and people.
- Reporting and data management in support of broader analysis and insights. Enabling the FP&A team through reporting and data visualization to move beyond the “what” and into the “why” and “what’s next”.
- Assume ownership of all consolidated reporting, including key business metrics, headcount analysis, forecast consolidation.
- In partnership with the broader FP&A team, provide regular reporting and analytics to business partners in support of understanding key business questions
- Administer improvements to Adaptive Planning driving process improvement, enhanced reporting, and alignment in a fast-paced, ever-changing business.
- Develop and maintain balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
- Recommend process improvements and implement automation to drive more timely, accurate and meaningful reporting and analytics.
If you have been a Senior FA for 5 years or more and have worked closely with upper management, this could be the right opportunity for you!
This company has amazing perks, is very employee-focused, a positive and upbeat culture and opportunity for growth.
Please apply today if you'd like to learn more about this role and the company- [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- BS or higher in Business, Accounting, or a related field; or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in an Analyst role.
- Strong Tableau, SQL, and Excel skills required.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to support, work and communicate with a fast, cross-functional team.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$85,000.00 - $110,000.00 /Year