We have an immediate need to add a Sr. Financial Analyst to our Finance and Accounting team. In this role, you will help a specific Line of Business within the company by providing forecasting, planning and accounting support. This is a DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT job, NOT a contract. The job is located in Battle Creek, MI. Relocation assistance IS available to candidates not local to the Battle Creek area. Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP, now and IN FUTURE.
You will work with global business leads to complete month end closing, assist with the monthly forecasts, and develop annual profit plans for several teams.
- Lead financial activities for designated Line of Business for locations in the US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Ensure that spending is accurately forecast and documented. Work in multiple currencies.
- Support the month-end closing by preparing journal entries, month-end accruals, etc. Review global spending to ensure that all expenses are recorded accurately in all regions.
- Coordinate monthly forecast and annual profit plan by preparing budgets, reviewing budgets for consistency and completion, analyzing spending trends, tracking headcounts, calculating allocations, completing reporting and preparing presentations.
- Develop global project-based spending reports for engineering time, labor, material, services and revenue. Work with global product line leads to plan and forecast the global project portfolio.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations.
- Analyze key performance drivers to investigate spending variances and perform root cause analysis to resolve problems