Sr. Finance Systems Developer
Are you a Dynamics GP Developer looking for a new home? Then you may have found it. Our Atlanta based client is enhancing their financial systems this year, and they need to add a Senior Developer to their staff. Dynamics DP and experience with and integration tool are required. This is a great opportunity to do new development.
Senior Finance Systems Developer
This position supports the Finance Systems department and will be key in building and supporting the Dynamics GP implementation and all the supporting integrations, along with the ancillary systems that integrate with the accounting system. Will work closely with the accounting and finance departments on day to day basis
- Support day to day operation of Microsoft Dynamics GP and related accounting applications
- Support Integration processes with internal operation systems and external financial institutions (payment processors, banks, etc.)
- Develop new integration processes as they are identified by the business.
- Support and enhance existing integrations between Dynamics GP and the Contract Management System
- Assist accounting and finance in perform data reconciliations among different systems and data sources
- Assist with perform necessary tasks to support month end closing
- Communicate business requirements to IT development team and perform basic functional testing
- Manage the support queue and ensure that SLAs are met
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience implementing and/or supporting Dynamics GP
- Prefer 2-5 years' experience working in or supporting the functions of each of the following: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with GP integration (Scribe, SmartConnect, eConnect) with external systems is plus
- 2-5 years of experience with MS-SQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- Experience and ability to work with finance/accounting system vendors like payment processors and banks.
- Experience on analyze/define accounting processes to gain efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree in business/accounting/information system or equivalent preferred
- Must be detail oriented and excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proficient on MS Office Tools
- Experience with Blackline, Host Analytics and Reinsurance systems a plus
Core Competencies Required:
Teamwork/Collaboration: Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships, and cross functional partnering
Partners across organizational boundaries - Reaches out and to work with associates outside of own department to achieve objectives. Anticipates effects of own area's actions and decisions on other associates and departments; influences others to support individual and team objectives.
Job Knowledge: - Clearly demonstrates a good grasp of key job functions, relevant terminology, technical processes and standards
Has achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position related areas; keeps up with current developments or trends in area of expertise; understands and uses knowledge, solutions, and capabilities to achieve results.
Customer Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolution
Takes action to meet customer needs and concerns - Considers how actions or plans will affect customers; responds quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems; avoids over commitments; responds to customer requests in a timely manner to satisfy customer needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 66404 when responding to this ad.