Experience with the following:
-PCB Layout using Altium/Eagle
-This person will be in charge of the design/implementation of new technology for the drone racer.
- They will have a small team report into them on both the firmware and hardware portions of thew technology
- Currently they are outsourcing their PCB design and this person will be reviewing the products to ensure quality or help make suggestions on how to fix any bugs.
- Allende asks that they have experience with PCB's with at least 4 layers of complexity because theirs can go up to 12
- It's important that they are able to troubleshoot technical issues with the racers. If they are at a race and there is a technical issue with the drones hardware or software they need to be able to figure out whats wrong and articulate to the technicians how to repair it.
- There are races scheduled for this year. 2 of them are domestic, which will be about 5-7 days each, and 2 are international which are 7-10 days each.
- They will need to wear multiple hats at races and may have to do tasks that aren't necessarily in their JD. ie. lay cable on the fields and courses
- They will report directly the head of engineering
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.