Large customer seeking strong Content/ Campaign Manager with specific Adobe Target experience to help build out digital campaigns . Must have hands on experience with development and act as a liaison and partner to Marketing groups.
Candidate MUST HAVE experience with Adobe Target or will not be considered at this time.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Deliver against the website optimization and personalization experience strategies
* Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build multi-channel campaigns
* Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues
* Partner with the brand and analytics teams on measurement across personalized site experiences
* Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering personalized site experiences
* Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy
* Drive technical effort working with internal and external partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence
* Maintain robust documentation regarding governance for campaign solutions
* Ensure that campaign goals are met and adhere to approved time lines and budgets.
* Proactively share wins and lessons learned to improve departmental and marketing competency
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.