The Sr. Compensation Analyst will support multiple departments across Allegis Group to provide on-going support of HR tools and processes associated with Compensation structure. The Sr. Compensation Analyst will conduct the compensation evaluation and analysis of job roles within Allegis and provide market data to HR, Finance and Department Leads. This person will also be responsible for maintaining and updating compensation data as well as providing analytics and reporting through query creation and data mining.
- The Sr. Compensation Analyst will assist in developing, implementing, and providing analytical expertise in the design, development, and implementation of all compensation strategies and programs for the organization, including the merit/base pay program and all value plans.
- Provides compensation market analysis for Allegis using various company tools
- Creates and maintain weekly, monthly, and annual reports for operating companies and shared services to include but not limited to: job leveling/assessments, job code creation, job code audits, market-based job pricing support and year-end compensation tool and process support
- Collaborates with the Finance, HR and Department Leads on a variety of projects, including compensation program design, analysis, budgeting and implementation
- Creates Executive Summaries for presentations, associated with year-end compensation processes, FLSA assessments and job leveling/assessments
- Partners with HR, Finance and Department Leadership in the year-end compensation process
- Designs and develops ad-hoc reports with available tools using advanced query techniques for end users; provide analysis and interpretation of report data as required
- Updates and maintains compensation information on the company’s intranet and SharePoint site
- Assists in bi-annual compensation review of internal job roles
- Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements
- Maintains centralized Job Description and Job Evaluation files for the HR Department
- Assists HR Managers and other Managers with compensation-related issues