TEKsystems is looking for a business analyst/project coordinator to join one of the top healthcare clients here in the Virginia Beach area. The job duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Supported the implementation/migration of Medicaid data from the Medical Data Express (MDE) claims processing system to the Edifecs™ claims processing system using a hybrid (Waterfall/Agile) methodology
* Collaborated with department leads to ensure project team performed within the scope of work and associated deadlines
* Created and maintained project management documentation relevant to oversight of project health and delivery
* Monitored and managed project schedule
* Represented the Business Operations department during Project Team Meetings and Agile Scrum Meetings
* Implemented new reporting techniques to track and assess levels of effort and maximize productivity.
* Created process documents to increase knowledge and accountability
* Document, edit, and distribute meeting minutes
* Schedule meetings for leadership and team members across the organization and externally
* Meeting logistics (catering, location, WebEx, bridge lines, IVC, Skype, supplies, etc.)
* Navigate webinars for meeting presentations
* Create and distribute correspondence to senior leadership and associates
* Manage and maintain Confluence and JIRA sites
* Collaborate with Project Managers and Program Directors to review and assess milestones and deliverables timelines
* Liaison between major vendor and internal team
* Facilitate internal and external meetings with leadership and current/potential customers
* Onboard new staff
* Coordinate integration of major vendor systems with internal team
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.