This person will be on Data Analytics Information Technology (DAIT) and Marketing Team. They will be joining the development team within the Data organization, responsible for managing single version of truth around Core Customer Profile data, Contact, Customer preferences, Customer services, AML/KYC, authentication, Client onboarding, Data rules, Downstream Data Provisioning etc., The Data Applications/SORs support individual, small business, wealth, trust and large corporation LOBs to enable 'customer-data' through various real-time and batch services. Applications interact with 200+ bank channels including Online banking, Call center, Banking center, Fraud, Mortgage, Card, Private Bank etc., Dynamic and challenging environment dealing with high transaction volumes of 100+ million calls/day and response times ranging from 50-300 milliseconds, with 'zero' tolerance on defects, data quality issues and system downtime.
Required Technical Skills:
• at least 5 years of Java/J2EE and Web services development.
• Extensive development experience in building Restful web-services, Service Oriented Architecture, good understanding of Service-Modeling
• Extensive development experience in Core-Java, Object Oriented concepts, Asynch Messaging etc.,
• Extensive development experience in Spring / Spring MVC framework
• Demonstrated experience in multi-threaded programming and developing applications to support large scale workloads.
• Intermediate to advanced experience with RDBMS platforms (DB2, Oracle), data modeling, complex queries, optimization, scalability considerations and fine tuning.
• Good experience with Web sphere Application Server and MQ Messaging framework
• Good Experience in Unix/Linux Operating systems
Skill Set/Day-to-Day Job Function:
• Enthusiasm and a 'strong desire to learn and grow' within the organization. Passion, Creativity, Innovation for working in a fast paced & result-oriented team environment.
• Forward thinking, understanding the 'why' and retain focus on long-term strategy, application stability, re-usability and flexibility.
• Work with the architects, developers, offshore, business and technology stakeholders in a complex environment across different geographic locations.
• Take ownership of the business outcome and development/delivery
• Ability to evaluate design options and influence others in making technology/design decisions.
• Demonstrated the ability to mentor and coach less experienced people in the team.
• Ability to champion pragmatic, strategic technology alternatives which deliver short term results while contributing to long-term strategic direction.
• Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies.
• Demonstrates the ability to adapt to change.
Desired Technical Skills:
• Experience in Agile development & practices.
• Experience in production support, trouble-shooting around threads, memory, JVM, Splunk, AppDynamics a plus.
• Experience, exposure, or willingness to learn Mulesoft development.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.