Seattle, WA- Downtown
W2 Only- candidates requiring sponsorship now, or in the future will not be considered.
• 5+ years developing and supporting automation frameworks for UI, services and databases with deep and mature automation development and design experience
• 4+ years with Selenium- writing scripts, developing/managing automation framework
• 4+ years of experience with SoapUI creating test cases and managing larger test suites
- Back-end web-testing
Develop automated tests with industry-standard development software, testing tools, and frameworks (e.g. Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Junit, Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ)
- Develop and implement automated tests using object-oriented design principles, design patterns, and re factoring techniques to create readable and maintainable code.
- Work closely with technical and non-technical people across various product development teams to advance automated testing coverage.
- Expand the coverage of automated testing by testing different layers other than the UI (e.g. database validations, directly testing Web Services or REST APIs either from code or with tools like SoapUI or RestAssured, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot code and automated test results in the form of daily maintenance
- Experience testing layers other than the UI (e.g. database validations, directly testing Web Services or REST APIs either from code or with tools like SoapUI or RestAssured, etc.)
- Experience with Jenkins as a continuous integration tool, or equivalent experience with similar CI tool.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.