Sr. Automation Engineer (CRM/ERP) nbsp;
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 / year nbsp;
Location: Pasadena nbsp;
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits: M/D/V + 401k + GREAT PERKS amp; ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience for our product solutions. nbsp;You are a technically aware person with a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and most importantly how they break! You and the team you work with provide full-stack and back-end solutions. You should have a nice balance of testing both web nbsp;applications and back-end services, in addition to writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Lead quality efforts for internal integration project.
- Collaborate with DevOps on CI/CD pipelines.
- Create, Expand and enhance test automation frameworks.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites.
- Find, isolate, document and track bugs (in JIRA) through resolution.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management and other QA team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the software development process.
nbsp;Required Skills amp; Experience
- 5+ years of software QA automation experience.
- Experience in writing and testing an automated testing suite, ideally integrating with a build system like Bamboo or Jenkins
- Solid experience with REST API test automation
- 2+ years of experience in Selenium (WebDriver) with Java, C#, Python etc.
- Experience debugging, patching, refactoring and code reviewing existing automated test suites.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing services and frameworks such as AWS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles
- BS degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Architecture preferred)
**For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to Landon Barfoot nbsp;at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]**Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person. Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$100,000.00 - $130,000.00 /Year
Engineering, Information Technology, Design