Sr. Applications Analyst
AllSTEM Connections Inc.
- Responsible for providing first line analysis/resolution, regular product support, system health, maintenance and continuous improvements of corporate updates.
- Will work with stakeholders to deliver completely implemented solutions to the end user by leveraging all best practices of application.
- Will work as a lead/project manager to assign, direct, train, and inspect work; coordinate project activity, develop plans, and manage deliverables.
- Provide application analysis for Information Technology and client base.
- Investigate and analyze how the system processed transactions to determine system functionality is configured correctly and providing accurate results.
- Develop and maintain documentation regarding system functionality.
- Design and execute test plans for unit, integration and user acceptance tests; perform follow-up validation of corrected deliverables with the user community.
- Work with the IT Support Center, Programmer Analyst, System Administrators, and software vendors to support and resolve software problems.
- Handle scheduled on-call rotation responsibilities; and required shift work when needed during hurricane season.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Management Information Systems (or equivalent), Web System Administration or Cyber Security from an accredited college or university;
- Seven (7) plus years’ experience providing analysis and support of business operations utilizing advanced business applications including in depth core applications work experience with Meter to Cash Suite, Oracle Utilities, Elster, Customer Information Systems (CIS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software - defined interfaces, and add-on functionality (reporting, meter headend systems, consumer behavior systems, customer relationship management systems, data analysis tools).
- Configuration experience with Oracle Utilities Suite: Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) and Meter Data Management (MDM) preferred. CIS experience, preferably in utility industry or industry with similar functionality.
- Quality assurance methodologies.
- Prepare accurate Commission Agenda items, Budgets (Capitol or Expense).
$83,000.00 - $109,000.00 /Year
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Terms & Conditions