**SR Analyst / Technical Writer**
Must be able to work under a W2
The applicant should possess expert level technical writing skills and be able to work with Subject Matter Experts to capture information about highly technical subjects and document that in a clear, concise, documentation appropriate for the target audience. The chosen applicant must be highly functional in our fast paced collaborative work environment and will work closely with the Application Support, Project Management, Development, Database Administration, Business Analysis, Directors and more.
- 3+ years as an Analyst / Technical Writer
- Proven experience writing and editing documentation for variety of audiences. Documentation should include User Manuals, Operations Manuals, Knowledge Management articles, Business Requirements, Systems Overviews etc.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures, process flows, and training manuals.
- Enterprise Data Governance Experience is a must
- Expert with Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe, and Acrobat
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across a wide variety of audiences from highly technical individuals to non-technical C-level executives.
- Payer experience is not a must but would be plus
Bachelor's degree in a Clinical discipline, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Science or related field from an accredited college or university
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.