- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Top notch analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Able to manage time well
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.