- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Skilled at time management
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Expertise in journal entries
- Proficiency in financial statement preparation
- Revenue recognition experience
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation experience desired
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 /Year