- Experience with ERP systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP Accounting
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Able to manage time well
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- High attention to detail
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 /Year