$55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Can you work quickly without sacrificing quality? Do you want to work in the construction industry? Robert Half Finance is looking for someone like you! As a Senior Accountant, that can do WIP accounting,, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. High-level analytical skills are a must. A full-time role, this position include excellent compensation and benefits. You will also have the possibility of growth. This Senior Accountant role is with a company in the Telecom Services field and is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
How you will make an impact
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Aid in WIP and Cost accounting
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
**********************FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Strong communication and social skills
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience,
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Skilled at time management
- Strong attention to detail
- accounting experience in Construction industry
- Standard Cost Accounting experience
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to retain complex work directions
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 /Year