- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation experience
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are a plus
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Accomplished in analytical, quantitative and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$65,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year