$60000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
We are looking to fill this dynamic Senior Account Executive position with an ambitious and talented agency professional who is ready for a challenge. Must have experience working in a Pharmaceutical Advertising Agency or directly for Pharmaceutical brands. If this sparks an interest in you, please contact us today!
- Work to create annual budgets, set goals, and assess needs in the advertising industry
- Aid both creative and production teams to develop effective strategies, including the selection of media vehicles, organization of materials, and cost estimation
- Develop, coordinate, manage, and implement advertising campaigns
- Ensure that campaign strategies are implemented in a timely manner and within the set budget, adjusting or redirecting strategies as needed
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
with subject 'Account Executive - Philly.' Only candidates who meet job specifics will be contacted.
Not a fit for this job? Connect with me on LinkedIn for more listings and opportunities!
- Account/Project Management experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortability working on small teams and wearing several hats
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of common issues with database operations
- 3 weeks PTO to start
- Wellness program including free gym memberships
- Health, vision, dental insurance
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$60,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing