Spectrum Managers require extensive experience with evaluating and analyzing Table of Frequency Allocations, channel plans, and planned changes. Candidates must also have excellent interpersonal, business management and customer service skills.
Typical duties include:
• Eliminating conflicts in frequency assignments
• Preparing engineering data for frequency assignments
• Conducting analyses and studies of radio frequency (RF) assignments
• Coordinating with appropriate Government and non-Government officials to carry out mission operations
• Analyzing the technical data of communication equipment and systems
• NTIA Spectrum Management Course or equivalent courses OR Spectrum Operations Apprentice Course (SOAC) (Keesler AFB - DoD) OR Electromagnetic Spectrum Management (ESM) course (Ft. Gordon-Army)
• Three or more years of experience in an RF related position.
security clearance, spectrum analyzer, management project
Top Skills Details:
3+ years of experience working as a Spectrum manager. This candidate will be making sure airways are clear of any conflicting frequencies so team members can complete tasks.
3+ Years of experience working in an RF related position. Candidates also must have a MITA, SOAC, or ESM certification.
Active Secret clearance.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.