To meet the growing needs of the business, we are looking for highly motivated,
technology focused individual with a passion to work on a highly collaborative
software delivery team to build REST micro services deployed to the cloud and other
creative solutions. These services will support the Loyalty platform which is utilized globally by FordPass, LincolnWay and other mobility services.
* 5+ years of software engineering experience (i.e. application architecture, design,
* full application/system development lifecycle)
* Technological leadership (depth in understanding of technologies used to deliver solutions)
* Experience with REST Web Services developed using Spring or JavaEE Framework
* Experience with REST API methods and implementation of web services in a distributed architecture system (i.e. PCF on Azure)
* Demonstrated ability to learn and become productive in new technologies quickly
* Experience helping troubleshoot application and performance issues
* Software Craftsmanship
* Experience in automated testing concepts, tools, and frameworks
* Willing to pair program, work on a highly collaborative team, fulfill different roles and fill gaps
* Agile mindset
* Proactive attitude and not afraid to ask questions
* Strong desire to help to be more efficient and build solutions that make the team more productive and increase quality confidence
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.