SNI Technology's client located in Denver, CO is actively looking to hire a Technical Lead for an exciting direct-hire opportunity!
Top 5 Qualifications:
- Experience operating as a Solution Architect (3+ years' experience required).
- Strong knowledge and experience in Databases (RDMS, NoSQL, SQL Server) and familiarity with BI tools (Denodo, Snowflake, Outsystems, Tableau, Host Analytics).
- Previous technical development experience with Microsoft technology stack, including C#, .NET, SQL Server.
- Experience across multiple industries. Experience in a global environment a plus.
- Collaborative, Team-Player is a must-have.
The Technical Lead will guide and serve development teams that deliver technology solutions, by collaborating closely with global business stakeholders to define strategies for technical solutions, work with Business Analysts to determine technical requirements, infrastructure teams to ensure hardware and other resource requirements are met; and development teams to produce leading edge capabilities.
We are the world's leading logistics real estate company in a transformation phase and are in search of a person who can ensure people are engaged on what matters; is driven to achieve a successful outcome; and demonstrates unwavering focus on our plans and strategy. You will enable and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and diverse environment through your valuable skills and attitude of success.
- Develop our business capability area technology architecture and road-map
- Evaluate and recommend our application build vs buy decisions
- Apply technical knowledge to determine end to end design requirements for large projects involving multiple line of business, software developers and vendors
- Find the best technical solutions to solve the existing business problems.
- Describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software solution to project stakeholders.
- Provide technical design documentation and specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are accurately translated into working technical designs
- Ensure that user stories are broken down into the appropriate level of development tasks
- Perform hands-on software development as needed, according to Agile methodology
- Lead design sessions and code reviews with development teams to ensure best practices are followed and technical debt is minimized
- Support unit and module testing for assigned software components
- Work under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions
- May be required to travel domestically or internationally up to 10-15% of the time
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Must have 3+ years' experience as a Lead Software Developer, Software Technical Lead or Solutions Architect
- Knowledge of different ERP and CRM systems
- RDMS & NoSQL databases
- Previous technical development experience with the Microsoft technology stack (C#, SQL Server)
- Familiarity with BI Tools: Denodo, Outsystems, Snowflake, Tableau, Host Analytics
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle models including Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe
- Proven ability to multitask, and effectively manage/prioritize time across competing activities/resources
- Effective communicator with the ability to succinctly explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to understand business terms and concepts and relay that detail to development teams
- Mentor development teams to continuously broaden their technical capabilities and capacity to manage increasingly complex issues
- Experience with Cloud Services, AWS/Azure, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS
- Experience with micro-service architecture, SOAP, RESTful WebServices
- Experience with ETL tools and processes
- Experience working with a global company
- Experience working with sales operations, marketing, customer experience initiatives