Support Project Manager/LeadCompensation:
$45000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology has partner with a global company that is based in the Southwest part of town! They are looking for a social media manager to grow our followers, engage and entertain them, and help create active fans and promoters of our company and clients. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Manage all current and future company social media accounts, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
• Develop relevant content to support brand strategy, products and services, and other communications and objectives as determined on an on-going basis
• Create engaging and supporting creative content for posts, including but not limited to, images, videos, and other visual assets – across all channels managed
• Work with other team members on content and creative, if and when available
• Cross-promote products and services as applicable
• Monitor online groups and discussions around products and services, responding and directing conversations in a favorable light for the company brand and image
• Listen to comments and feedback posted on company social media channels and respond in an appropriate way and timely manner to all engagements, escalating and involving other team members or groups as appropriate
• Oversee design continuity relative to previously establishes content or norms and ongoing updates to brand, positioning, and aesthetics
• Create and manage all company promotions as they relate to social media, translating campaign voice and visuals in a unique way across all channels
• Develop compelling CTAs and flow of information for leads and replies depending on the audience and operational segmentation
• Remain completely compliant with all outgoing activities and representations of the company, its’ products and services, and affiliates
• Demonstrate thought leadership in all social media channels, educating audiences on technical and operational aspects of products and services as required
• Analyze individual and campaign performance, identifying and modifying tactics to move the dial forward
• Translate metrics and overall social media environment into a story that can be shared with management and employees
• Provide weekly and monthly reports from all channels, comparing benchmarks to results
Develop a strategy and method to collect and distribute follower and customer reviews for other marketing campaigns and channels
• Develop and execute contests and giveaways, when available, integrating numerous social media channels
• Manage and oversee social media paid promotions and advertising campaigns
• Identify and support SEO and other content marketing campaigns within the holistic marketing and creative departments
• Create a dual-pronged approach to social media strategy, that serves unique audience segments with different personas and objectives, i.e., consumers and affiliates
• Role KPIs include: Audience Growth, Audience Engagement, Content Reach, Engagement by Content-Type, Leads, Response Rate, and Quality, Negative Feedback
• Create monthly content calendars and get approval from Compliance in a timely manner
• Develop and execute influencer engagement campaigns, both large and small
Bachelor’s degree required Minimum 3 years of experience with demonstrated success in social media community management, community building, social media strategies, and outreach Extensive experience using social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Experience using a Social Media Deployment Systems (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, etc.) Experience using a Social Media Analytical Platforms (Radiant6, NUVI, etc.) Knowledge of SEO Knowledge of Google Analytics and social tracking Understand paid social campaign management technology from implementation to daily management of optimization features Ability to work as a cross-functional team with internal and external stakeholders Ability to multi-task and work in an evolving organization Experience with ProofHQ and Function Point software’s is a plus Experience working in an Advertising Agency is a plus Excellent project management skills Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$45,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
Engineering, Information Technology, Design