• Manage and oversee all social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, and any others that are/become relevant
• Help with brainstorming and executing content for platforms that align with company’s image and initiatives
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Monitor certain KPIs and metrics relevant to social traffic to monitor success
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, answer questions, interact and find great ways to keep people smiling and thinking about gettacar
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Proven work experience as a social media manager
• Hands on experience in content creation and management
• Ability to generate content both individually and with the team
• Excellent and creative copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Understanding of analytics relevant to social media
• Ability to generate reports tracking KPIs
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Excellent communication skills
• Works well in groups and team environments
• BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
For immediate consideration, please send your resume/portfolio to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
with subject “Social Media Manager”. Only candidates who meet job specifics will be contacted.
Not a fit for this job? Connect with me on LinkedIn for more listings and opportunities! www.linkedin.com/in/kristinapulido/
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$48,000.00 - $63,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing