Role: ServiceNow Technical Lead
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: 6 Months with extension
The ServiceNow Technical Lead is responsible for leading/supporting the team, providing technical direction and serving as the ServiceNow Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Identify and mitigate development and technical risks while also contributing to the Agile process by providing research, design ideas, ServiceNow best practices and contributions to the development.
ServiceNow certifications (System Administration, Application Development, Implementation) preferred.
Candidates MUST have several years of experience participating in the deployment of modules in ServiceNow. We are particularly interested in experience with Demand, PPM / PPS, CMDB, ITFM, ITBM and ITSM. We have ongoing efforts in all of these spaces. It is not expected that the consultant will have knowledge of all of these modules. We do, however, need to keep in mind that we want our ServiceNow solution to act as a complete system and not have vertical implementations.
Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Command of project management techniques and tools.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
- Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Min 3 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
- Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
Nick - Nikhil
Sr. Associate - Recruitment