HIRING FOR ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT ROLE
THIS IS NOT A SALES ROLE
55-60k (pay rate will be determined by experience
3-5 years in an account management capacity, working Business to Business to negotiate contracts, review SLAs and KPIs.
experience working in CRMs (salesforce) and Excel.
8-5 with some overtime required
• Serve as the main escalation point of contact for key accounts to maintain and grow the business relationship.
* Manage the budget, timelines, resources, scope, change requests, and status reports of all client associated projects / service programs.
* Application of business and technical knowledge in the development of project plans and tools to manage the delivery and implementation of the solutions.
* Inform and develop innovative project plans including strategy definition, project forecast allocation, timelines and milestones, and contingency planning.
* Actively use change control across the project and engage in direct conversations with the team and Customer about change.
* Understand deliverables of each team member and be able to provide a first level of quality analysis and direction to the team.
* Drive process flow analysis and process redesign when applicable.
* Lead collaboration with cross functional teams to forecast and communicate the needs of contract / project requirements and timely deliverables for successful service delivery.
* Lead internal project team meetings and meetings with the customer.
* Participate in quarterly business review meetings and metrics/SLA presentations, as applicable.
* Responsible for financials as it relates to assigned customers and service delivery.
* Responsible for customer satisfaction as related to service delivery.
* Operate autonomously and collaborate across multiple internal and external stakeholder organizations.
* Bring strategic business ideas to the attention of the appropriate teams and will be capable of leading initiatives to execute on approved plans.
* Participate in internal projects as required.
* As applicable, participate in training, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with other project team members.
* Provide leadership and direction to Service Delivery Lead and Account Coordinators and Administration Teams
* Provides managerial over-sight to dedicated assigned team; which includes but not limited to hiring, performance management, development, and coaching.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.