.Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in object oriented software development
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java object design and patterns and ability to translate them into efficient code
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing web and J2EE applications - Java, JSP/Servlets, EJB, JMS, Model-View-Controller APIs (Struts, JSF), Web Services, HTML, XML, and DHTML
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SQL
- Minimum of 4 years’ IBM WebSphere and MQ experience or comparable middleware & messaging technologies
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator (Gentran Integration Suite)
- Strong database knowledge (DB2 and Oracle)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Keeps abreast of latest development tools and techniques.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and SDI International are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.