Are you passionate about sports and gaming products?
Do you have an innovative mindset and creative eye for design?
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join our growing marketing team in Philadelphia.
This role manages the entire marketing creative strategy that is inclusive of strategic planning, creative technology management, and people management.
This role requires strong marketing creative and design experience, deep expertise & a proven track record in creative strategy, as well as the ability to collaborate cross functionally.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) in Design & Visual Communication, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- 8+years in a design role or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on executional capacity
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Strong ability to manage simultaneous project streams and thrives in a fast-paced, evolving company environment.
- Innovative thinker who looks beyond immediate competitive set for inspiration and ideas.
- Hands-on experience working with a variety of design tools
- Exceptionally knowledgeable in current digital marketing design principles and best practices, and proven success models for delivering best in show creative/design omni-channel planning & execution
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under the pressure of short time constraints
Please reach out for more information and to apply!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.