• Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent detail oriented experience
• 6+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
• At least 2 of those years working on mobile design projects
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions and patterns on mobile devices
• Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar
• Strong (above average) skills in visual design
• Experience working in a collaborative team, white-boarding and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
• Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Experience prototyping in Principal, Axure, or relevant software tool
• Familiarity with Machine Learning technology and design considerations
• Proven track record for partnering closely with other teams to influence positive outcomes and propose well-informed new directions
• Demonstrated business acumen, including experience measuring and calibrating the impact of your work against key business and customer experience goals
• Self-motivated team player, with refined and assertive leadership skills
• Experience teaching and mentoring others
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Consultant, Design, Marketing