The Senior Experience Designer leads the experience design strategy across channels including traditional media, web, and mobile. They will be responsible for ensuring industry leading integrated (end-to-end) experiences for our enterprise audiences, agnostic of channel. Primary focus will be on large scale and multi-faceted brand challenges and opportunities such as the corporate home page and their digital estate and individual investor experience.
Works directly with clients to understand their business objectives and develop an experience strategy and solution to further those goals.
* Creates and documents user experience specifications and solutions including user personas, user flows, wireframes, storyboards and prototypes
* Develops compelling and innovative concepts that solve for customer needs and barriers and enhance customer relationships. Defines the architecture, navigation, user flows and experiences, information and interaction designs.
* Works in a collaborative environment with editorial and development teams to influence, define and produce effective and delightful user experiences.
* Evolves the brand story by leveraging brand assets and personality to define the user experience, and maintain a cohesive brand presence across all touch points
Maintains current in web and mobile trends and best practices. Employs a combination of qualitative methods to understand customer behavior and leverage testing to inform recommendations and measure solutions.
Develops, manages, and refines standards and guidelines for UX/UI design strategies including evolving methodology, engagement model, and best practices.
* Strong knowledge of user centered-design approaches and usability principles
* Experience using web analytics and research to drive design decisions
* Knowledge of user experience testing and analysis, ideally observing and documenting usability tests and prototyping
* Ability to analyze customer needs and define strategies for meeting needs
* Mastery of fundamental design disciplines such as typography, layout, color and animation
* Ability to work within project teams in a collaborative, dynamic environment
* Professional client-relationship management skills and commitment to client service
* Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
* Ability to manage/organize multiple tasks at once and deliver high-quality output every time, on time
* Positive and constructive personality with a commitment to learning and sharing
* Proficiency of multimedia design tools including:
* Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flex
* Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
* HTML CSS, Actionscript
* Know-how of one or more wireframe, prototyping tools (Axure, Dreamweaver, Balsamiq.)
* Outstanding information design skills with an acute ability to problem solve
* Experience working in interactive design firm/agency or in-house web group
* BA or BS degree in HCI (Human Computer-Interaction), graphic design, UX or equivalent professional experience.
* 5 years of experience designing (visual, ux/user experience and wireframing) innovative and compelling digital experiences
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.