This is a lead role and will focus on the creation of market leading user experience (UX) by providing high-qualify designs, graphics, mock-ups, and layouts for both new and existing websites and applications. This person will be designing the user interface for websites, online applications, and other digital outputs. This role works on significant market facing deliveries and will work across groups and value streams.
* Helps define and oversee the UX process
* Actively feeds ideas and suggestions on how to improve the UX for customers
* Helps set and police standards across different teams
* Defines and reinforces adherence to accessibility standards
* Has 6+ years of experience designing user experiences and interaction design for rich interactive web sites and/or applications
* Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
* Demonstrates excellent communication and influencing skills - able to present and win approval for concepts from senior leadership.
* Demonstrates expertise using the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, and standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.